240 Lombard Street #331, San Francisco • $569,000
Prime location 1BR/1BA unit in Parc Telegraph. The unit features a living area with an open-style kitchen, equipped with Quartz counter-tops and stainless-steel appliances, dishwasher and microwave. New hardwood floors throughout. The bright and spacious bedroom includes a walk-in closet. The bathroom offers a shower over tub and good-sized vanity. This sought-after building has luxury amenities, such as a newly updated Fitness Center, library and community room, elevator, 24-hour doorman and complimentary laundry facilities for residents. One parking spot included.
Parc Telegraph is perfectly located within a short walk to the Financial District, the Embarcadero and only one block to Levi's Plaza. Also walking distance to North Beach, Fisherman's Wharf and many restaurants. Tucked away just below Coit Tower and steps to the bay, this unit offers privacy in a quiet, but vibrant neighborhood framed by iconic cliffs and world class San Francisco Culture.
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom.
- Open Living/Kitchen combo.
- Quartz counter-tops and stainless-steel appliances.
- New hardwood floors.
- Walk-in closet in bedroom.
- Natural light throughout.
- Amenities include Fitness Center, elevator, community room, spa, 24-hour doorman, free laundry, one parking spot per unit.
- Walking distance to Levi's Plaza, the Bay, North Beach, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower and many restaurants.
- Walk score 89. Transit score 87.
At A Glance
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- 525 sq ft
- 1 Parking space(s)